Spring Conference and Retreat
Tuesday, June 5:
HAPPY HOUR AND HEAVY HORS D ’OEUVRES RECEPTION
CONFERENCE WELCOME AND OPENING SESSION
NEW PENNSYLVANIA COUNCIL ON THE ARTS EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR, KARL BLISCHKE, KEYNOTE
Wednesday, June 6:
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT SESSIONS:
HIKING, BIKING, DISC GOLF, SWIMMING, MASSAGES
DINNER DINE AROUNDS
Thursday, June 7:
PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT SESSIONS
We are bringing back the Fireside Chats
Registration and Hotel
Registration price includes:
- All Professional Development, includes Opening reception and Wednesday Lunch – Breakfast is on your own)
- Free time to Decompress, Reenergize and Engage.
- All the networking time you can fit
- Dine Arounds
THE HOTEL AT BEAR CREEK, Macungie, PA (Lehigh Valley)
- RESERVE ONLINE with a deadline of May 18 to guarantee the group rate.
- Use the group Code PP605 in the top drop down menu (wheel/settings icon)
- Or call the hotel directly at (866) 754-2822
- Group rate is $129 per queen standard room (2 beds) and $149 for a suit
Here’s a short video of our retreat hotel, Bear Creek Mountain Resort. We will, of course, be without the snow. We will have most of the entire resort to ourselves, which includes a wonderfully re energizing spa, top rated restaurants, gift shop, pools, and acres upon acres of nature at our front and back doors.