Both of our conference hotels are located within a short walk to the Ware Center where most of the action will take place. In Lancaster and the surrounding area is an exciting selection of rural adventures including over 90 art galleries, fine dining, family attractions, shopping, and historic landmarks and the many sites to see connected to the Amish communities surrounding the city.
25 South Queen Street, Lancaster, Pennsylvania
- Reservation deadline is October 18
- You can call 717-239-1600 (under PA Presenters Mid-Atlantic Performing Arts Market or PA Performing Arts) or make your reservation online.
- Rate: Single/Double is $139.00 plus taxes
- This rate is available for the nights of Thursday, November 8, through Saturday, November 10. WiFi access is available and is free to Marriott Rewards members
Experience this landmark hotel in Lancaster, PA, featuring elegant interiors, impeccable service, remarkable architecture and historic charm. Central to Downtown Lancaster and integrated beautifully with a world-class convention center, this Lancaster, Pennsylvania, hotel at historic Penn Square offers amenities discerning hotel guests expect. A breathtaking lobby invites visitors to gather as they enjoy magnificent street views from one of the leading hotels in Lancaster, PA. Posh guestrooms feature spectacular views of Downtown and offer 37-inch LCD TVs, granite countertops, and lavish bedding.
- 717-394-0900, group name is Mid-Atlantic Performing Arts
- Rate: Single/Double is $114; Triple is $124; and Quad is $134, plus taxes
- Reservation deadline is October 8
- These rates are good for Wed.-Sat. nights, Nov. 7-10
- WiFi access if available to all guests free of charge
Discover a hotel in Lancaster, Pennsylvania with all the quality amenities you expect and the personalized service you deserve. Whether your travels to Lancaster are for business, leisure, or a group gathering, The Hotel Lancaster will surpass your expectations. Stay with us for our prime location, spacious rooms with comfortable beds, genuine hospitality, and a host of complimentary amenities.